<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Thesaurus
	xmlns="http://schemas.bs8723.org/XmlSchema/"
	xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
	xmlns:dcterms="http://purl.org/dc/terms/"
	xmlns:eGMS="http://www.govtalk.gov.uk/CM/gms"
	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.bs8723.org/XmlSchema/DD8723-5.xsd">	 <dc:identifier>https://vocabularios.eca.usp.br/vcaa/</dc:identifier>  <dc:title>Vocabulário Colaborativo em Artes e Arquitetura</dc:title>  <dc:creator>Cibele A. C. M. Santos, Vânia Mara Alves Lima</dc:creator>  <dc:subject>Artes, Arquitetura</dc:subject>  <dc:description><![CDATA[  ]]></dc:description>  <dc:publisher>Cibele A. C. M. Santos, Vânia Mara Alves Lima</dc:publisher>  <dc:date>2017-06-01</dc:date>  <dc:language>pt-BR</dc:language><ThesaurusConcept dc:identifier="https://vocabularios.eca.usp.br/vcaa/skos/8274">	<dcterms:created>2026-08-05 21:43:16</dcterms:created><PreferredTerm dc:identifier="https://vocabularios.eca.usp.br/vcaa/skos/8274" xml:lang="pt-BR">	<LexicalValue>Franciscan Church and Convent of Saint Anthony</LexicalValue>	<dcterms:created>2026-08-05 21:43:16</dcterms:created></PreferredTerm><ScopeNote xml:lang="en">  <LexicalValue><![CDATA[ <p><span data-sheets-root="1">With the original construction of the convent and church completed in 1612 and 1613, the site was taken during the Dutch occupation, undergoing transformations in order to be converted into a fortress, known as Fort Ernestus or the “Fortress of the Convent.”The structure was later expanded and repaired following the expulsion of the Dutch and the return of the friars.<br />In the Baroque style, the Church of Saint Anthony underwent renovations in 1753 and 1770, which gave it its current layout. Its façade follows a triangular framing and is composed of a portico with five carved stone arches; its single tower is set back in relation to the plane of the façade, creating a diagonal shift in the composition—a characteristically Baroque effect.<br />The Church of Saint Anthony is clad in tiles, features bell windows with straight lintels, and includes a German clock on the northern side, while, on the left side, a large arcade with an iron railing separates the Conventual Church from the Golden Chapel. The convent’s cloister is surrounded by a corridor of arcades supported by stone columns. The walls are lined with Portuguese tile panels from the mid-19th century, depicting scenes from the biblical Book of Genesis.</span></p> ]]> </LexicalValue></ScopeNote></ThesaurusConcept></Thesaurus>